Which engine you're used in development? It's Unity or something else? :)
A downloadable game
ALPHA ROUGE 64 is a 3D platformer inspired by 32/64bit era of games.
The gameplay mainly consists of two parts:
- 3D adventure part, where you're free to explore huge hub worlds
- 2D action part, where fast-paced platforming frenzy takes place!
This project is in early stages of development.
Current early access build includes 1 hub world and 1 action stage. The early access will be updated with new content frequently.
Plans for upcoming updates:
- Improved 3rd person control/camera
- Improved character model/animations
- More levels
- More hub worlds
- Airship traveling between worlds
- Proper UI/loading screens
- Overall polishing & more
This game is a one-man project. I sincirely appreciate you supporting the project and hope to deliver more and more fun as it grows!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: